Motilal Oswal Security Limited ( MOSL ) is a well-diversified financial service company focused on wealth creation through knowledge, founded in 1987. They have a headquarter in Mumbai; from September 2021, their network will spread over 550 cities and towns, with 34,00,000 + customers. Motilal Oswal is an Indian financial services company offering financial and security brokerage services. The article will cover how to apply LIC IPO in Motilal Oswal?
Motilal offers equity, commodity, currency, mutual Fund, IPO, Depository service, wealth management, portfolio management, and investment banking services. Motilal also offers its customers various products like Mutual Fund, IPOs, Gold, Insurance, and fixed income products. For a LIC IPO subscription, the investor needs to have a Demat account. But the first question that comes to mind is how to open a Demat Account in Motilal Oswal?
How to Open Demat account in Motilal Oswal to invest in LIC IPO?
For opening a Demat account in Motilal Oswal the first step includes your mobile number; you will receive an OTP for verification after entering the mobile number. After entering the OTP, you must enter your Aadhar card or PAN card details with the bank account number and IFSC Code, photo, and digital signature. Our blog has described the entire procedure; kindly visit our blog for more details regarding How to Open Demat Account in Motilal Oswal.
How to Apply LIC IPO in Motilal Oswal?
Motilal Oswal Existing Customers can apply for LIC IPO in three ways –
- Online apply through Mobile App
- Online apply through the Website
- Apply LIC IPO at Motilal Oswal Branches
How To Apply For LIC IPO in Motilal Oswal’s App?
- Log in to the application of the Motilal Oswal Investor App
- GO to the home page
- Click on the other product/tools
- Click to IPO/OFS/BUY BACK / BONDS/ FD section
- After this, a chart will appear which defines three columns
• On-Going IPO: which shows the latest or ongoing IPO in the market
• Upcoming IPO: which shows the upcoming IPO
• Closed IPO: which shows the IPO that is closed
- Go to the Place an Order Section and enter your UPI ID
- Click on the AGREE option to accept the term and Condition
- Click to the order Preview
- After order, preview click on the Confirm button
How to Apply LIC IPO in Motilal Oswal‘s Website?
Steps to Apply for a LIC IPO through Motilal Oswal website :
- Visit Motilal Oswal Website
- Go to the IPO section
- Click to the place an order option to apply in an IPO
- By clicking I Agree to accept the term and Condition
- A list of IPO will appear that are currently on offer
- Select the place on the order button located in front of the IPO of your interest.
- Check on the IPO bidding Page :
• Total available Fund
• Beneficiary account number (demat account number)
• IPO Name
- Select Investor category ( Retail or non-retail institution )
- Enter the quantity price and again click on the Confirm order option
- On Order Confirmation Screen, again click on the confirm order option
- Click on the Fund and release
- In the next step, verify your personal information and click to submit
- With an internal reference number, you will get an Acknowledgement, and you’re done
Note – Also Read our article about how to Apply LIC IPO In Angel One
Apply LIC IPO at Motilal Oswal Branches :
Motilal Oswal customers can visit any branch and apply for an IPO. For using offline, customers need to fill out an ASBA application form and provide information such as Bank account detail, PAN number, and Demat account Detail. After completing the application, the customer gets an acknowledgment slip with a reference number. After this, Motilal Oswal handled the rest including, blocking the money in the customer account and sending applications to exchange.
In conclusion, it defines How to apply LIC IPO through Motilal Oswal. For a subscription to LIC IPO, the investor needs to have a Demat account. To open Demat account, all procedures are given there, such as mobile number, PAN card detail, Aadhar card Detail, and many more. After opening the Demat account, the investor can apply for LIC IPO through Motilal Oswal. For applying to a LIC IPO, there are two steps- First is through a mobile application or Website, which is an online procedure
The second step includes applying IPO through Motilal Oswal branches, an offline procedure. All the online procedures are given there with actions by step, such as logging in to the mobile app of Motilal Oswal, going to the home page, clicking to the other product/tools, and all the processes described there. We hope all your questions regarding applying for LIC IPO through Motilal Oswal have been answered.