What is LIC IPO?
The Government is expected to launch the initial public offering (IPO) of India’s largest Insurance Company, LIC, in the fourth quarter of this financial year (FY22). Government listing LIC will be crucial to meet its disinvestment target. In this, we will discuss how to apply LIC IPO in Angel One.
Why Should you invest in LIC IPO?
These are the primary reasons why should you consider investing in LIC IPO :
• Life Insurance Corporation of India holds a reputed Brand with stable financial standing and a powerful market presence.
• Investing in LIC will surely favor Investors. LIC bashed Stock Market profit more than 10,000 crores in this June quarter. A large fund size, strong fiscal standing, and Government association make LIC a money-making opportunity to many investors.
So, if you’re already an existing LIC policyholder and you’re planning to invest in an incoming LIC IPO, then you will need a Demat Account.
Here are the steps on how to Open Demat Account In Angel One:
- Visit the official website of Angel One
- Fill in the details such as your Name, Phone number, and residence.
- After this, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to get to the next step,
- Fill in your KYC details such as – your date of birth, PAN Card Details, Contact details, and bank account details.
- Your Demat account is now open; after opening, you will receive your demat account number on your registered mobile number or mail ID.
Know-How to Apply LIC IPO in Angel One:
Angel One is offering online IPO applications to its Customers. There are two ways to apply IPO In Angel One
1. (UPI as Payment Mode) – Angel One IPO Application
2. (ASBA based) – Net Banking Service to the customers who already have a bank account in Angel One
1. Angle one IPO Application (UPI based) :
• Log in to the Angel One app through mobile or website.
• Click to ‘more’ option on the top menu.
• From the dropdown, click on the ‘ IPO’ option.
• Select the IPO and click on the ‘ apply button.
• Enter your UPI ID, investor type, order quantity, and price.
• If you’re applying in the retail category, select the Cutoff-price checkbox.
• Press the apply button to place the IPO order.
• Within 2 hours, a UPI mandate is sent to your UPI App.
• Accept the UPI mandate in your UPI App (net banking or BHIM)
• To check the status of your order, check the Angel One IPO App.
2. (ASBA Based) – Net Banking IPO Application
• Log in to the official website/ mobile app of your bank
• Click to the IPO section
• Select the IPO from the list to apply
• Enter your Angel One demat account number or any demat account number to where you want the IPO shares to be credited.
• Select the investor type and enter the order quantity price.
• If you’re applying in a retailer category, select the cutoff-price checkbox
• At last, Confirm the IPO order.
Note – Also read our latest article on How to Apply LIC IPO in Zerodha
Conclusion on How to apply LIC IPO in Angel One
In conclusion, it defines how to apply LIC IPO in Angel One and why you should invest in LIC IPO. It also included that if you’re planning to apply for LIC IPO in Angel One, you will need a Demat Account in Angel One and their steps to opening a demat account. After this, it defines how to apply in LIC IPO in Angel One in two ways- 1. Through Angel One application, 2. Through Angel One net banking IPO application. Invest in LIC IPO by opening the Demat Account.