The Zerodha IDFC FIRST Bank 3-in-1 Account is a single account ( Saving + Trading + Demat Account ), with a partnership between Zerodha and IDFC FIRST bank. It combined your trading account with your bank account for seamless banking and investing experience.
Zerodha 3 in 1 Account offers IDFC Bank account, Zerodha trading, and Demat Account. With the Zerodha IDFC FIRST Bank account, you can trade-in equity, currency, commodities, etc., all from one Account. Link your IDFC FIRST bank account to your Zerodha account to enjoy many benefits in one Platform.
Why choose Zerodha 3 in 1 Account?
Zerodha is the top discount broker in India that offers a fixed, flat-fee brokerage plan to customers. It charges zero brokerage on equity delivery, and Zerodha is a trusted broker that safeguards your financial interest.
Features of Zerodha 3 in 1 Account
· Quick and Seamless transfer of funds
· Less paperwork and no need to open Demat and Saving Account separately.
· A quick free fund transfer in real-time from your IDFC’s bank account to Zerodha trading account without any difficulty.
· No upper limit for fund transfer.
· All your assets (Stock, ETFs, Bond, Mutual Fund, and Cash) are visible on one dashboard.
· You can check the IDFC bank account balance in your trading account by real-time syncing the IDFC bank account with a trading account.
· IDFC offers special debit cards with exclusive offers.
· Withdrawal of funds from one trading account to the IDFC bank account will be made on the same day. (After the trade process is complete).
Documents required for opening an account in Zerodha 3 in 1 Account with IDFC First Bank:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Your mobile number for OTP Verification
- Your IDFC First bank account statement
- Your recent picture and a scanned copy of your signature are required to upload.
- Your income proof ( 6 months bank statement, latest salary slip, Demat holding statement, etc.)
How to open Zerodha 3 in 1 Account?
For opening Zerodha IDFC FIRST Bank 3-in-1 Account, you need to have an existing bank account with IDFC First Bank. Once you have the Bank details, you can open a 3-in-1 account in Zerodha.
Follow the steps below with the pre-filled account opening form and start trading :
Step 1. Login to your IDFC FIRST bank account through net banking
Step 2. Click on the investment tab
Step 3. Click on the Trading and Demat option
Step 4. Start trading seamlessly
Zerodha IDFC First Bank 3 in 1 Account Charges :
The charges levied on the investors for opening an account in Zerodha, No matter which accounts an investor wants to open, the charges will remain the same. If investors want to open an equity account, they have to pay Rs. 200, and for trading in the community segment, they have to open a community account.
The investor has to pay 100 extra on that, and if an investor wants to open an Account offline, they have to pay 300 extra for it.
Zerodha 3 in 1 Account Charges :
|Account opening charges (online)||Equity Account – 200, Equity and Commodity Account – 300|
|Account Opening charges (offline)||300 in the addition to the online charge|
|Account Maintenance Charge||300 + GST per annum ( charges quarterly)|
|Converting from a 2-in-1 account to a 3-in-1 account||Zero|
Another important charge levied on every trader and investor is the maintenance charge. Investors have to pay 300+ GST per annum. At the end of every quarter, it will be deducted from the investor trading account. There will be Zero charges for converting 2-in-1 Accounts to 3-in-1 Accounts.
Conclusion – Zerodha 3 in 1 Demat Account
In conclusion, the Zerodha 3 in 1 account facility for both new and existing customers. It defined why to choose Zerodha IDFC FIRST Bank for a 3-in-1 Account as Zerodha is the best stock broker in India and offers brokerage services with a flat-free discount. If you already have an account in IDFC First Bank, it can be converted to a 3-in-1 account using the kite platform. The process and documents needed to open Zerodha 3 in 1 Account have been discussed. We hope your queries regarding opening a 3 in 1 Account in Zerodha IDFC FIRST Bank have been answered.