Stock Market incomes with the factor of both profit and loss. If you are looking to be successful in the stock market you need to have strong trading techniques apart from that you need a good trading platform. For regular and consistent trading on the web, you need a fast platform that will respond faster to trade executed. The platform should offer speed, real-time market data, and convenient tools for advanced charting. To have a strong base for trading, a quick response is needed for which you need to get the best trading platform in India.
To get a successful benchmark in trading you need to accomplish the correct methodology in exchanging on the Best trading platform In India. Read the basis of the Trading platform and then choose from the best one which will help you with successful trading. You can read our article on the best trading apps in India.
- Types of Trading Platforms in India
- List of Top 10 Best Trading Platform in India:-
- 7. Trade Eye Trading Platform
- 9. Trader Terminal (TT) Trading Platform
Types of Trading Platforms in India
When it comes to trading and where to perform trading seamlessly without getting stuck with the barrier coming up while trading is a question. To tackle all the usual barriers of time and distance, the use of online trading platforms for trading in stocks is quite useful. If you are someone who wants to start trading can perform it through the 3 basic interfaces mentioned below.
Primarily there are three types of online trading platforms in India that are used by traders and investors.
1. Mobile-based/Mobile App
Name clears out most about the platform, the application which can be easily accessed by smartphones. The excessive growth of the usage of mobile phones makes it the most convenient platform for trading. This is the easiest and convenient and faster. It is easy to use, portable, and there are no physical barriers to its usage.
This is another platform for trading that can be accessed on a web browser like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome. The platform is easy to use and is more useful when there is a problem accessing smartphones and desktops. For example some days you are away from your residence and don’t have access to your laptop you can easily access it using the web browser. It is believed that this is a bit slower than that of a desktop-based trading platform.
You can download the application on the desktop or laptop whichever platform you use. If you are someone who prefers quick buying and selling of orders this is the best platform for you to use in India. The best thing about the trading platform is that you can easily use the shortcut keys to perform different activities like F1 to buy and F2 to sell.
Fundamental characteristics of the best trading platform In India
- It is quick and easy to execute.
- They have innovative highlights and front line
- Best place for secure transactions
- Easy to understand and use interface
- Easier arrangements of exchanges.
List of Top 10 Best Trading Platform in India:-
- Zerodha Kite
- Upstox Pro
- FYERS ONE
- Sharekhan Trade Tiger
- Angel Broking Speed Pro
- Trade Station
- Trade Eye
- Trade Racer
- Trader Terminal (TT)
- NSE Now
Here are the best trading platform performance ratings and the broker who deals from the trading platform.
|Trading Platform||Broker who deals||Rating of Performance|
|FYERS ONE||FYERS Securities||9.00/10|
|Speed Pro||Angel Broking||8.49/10|
|Trade Eye||Wisdom Capital||7.36/10|
|Trade Racer||ICICI Direct||7.25/10|
|Trader Terminal (TT)||India Infoline||7.00/10|
Here is the list of the best trading platforms in India with their pros and cons. This will give you a wide picture of which one to use and on which one to start your trading with. Read the description to get a clear picture of the trading which will clear all the doubts about the platform.
1. Zerodha Kite Trading Platform – Best Trading Platform in India
It is the flagship trading platform by Zerodha. Zerodha is the leading discount broker in India with the largest number of active customers. It is one of the best mobile trading platforms in India which is built using the next-gen technology which can match the diverse needs of all types of investors. The platform offers a wide range of features that help the trader for example charting tools, data widgets, integration with third-party apps, etc., to make trading simple and quick.
Pros of Zerodha Kite Trading Platform
- It comes with Multiple Market Watch
- The application has the Comprehensive charting with more than 100 indicators and 6 chart categories
- It comes with a floating Order window
- It also has the feature like progressive order types such as Brackets with trigger entry and covers with limit entry
- Comes with the Unified instrument search for quick search over 90,000 stocks and F&O contracts
- The platform offers Live ticks, quotes, and order alerts
- Gives you seamless integration with Quant tool for carrying out fundamental analysis using behavior analytics
- It has Mixing with other investment apps built by Zerodha partners
Cons of Zerodha Kite Trading Platform
- There is also no scope for strategy backtesting
- The company has a separate back office with the name Zerodha
2. Upstox Pro Trading Platform
Upstox Pro is another best online share trading platform in India that is managed by Upstox. Before this, it was known as RKSV. It is a responsive trading application which means there is no need to download the application. Also, it gives the users direct access to the trading tools via a laptop, desktop, mobile, or tablet.
It is remarked as one of the best trading platforms in India among traders and investors. It is one of those applications that help in making online trading a lot easier and quicker for users.
Pros of Upstox Pro Trading Platform
- It comes with a unified search tool to discover easy and complex stocks
- It has a contact predefined watch list of Nifty 50 and other indices
- You can easily reach out to NSE cash, Futures and Options, and Currencies scrips
- Easily apply for 100+ technical indicators on real-time charts
- It has to define unlimited price alerts for quick updates
- You can also create an unlimited number of customized watchlists
- The application has advanced charting tools
- Provide real-time updates on the market news.
Cons of Upstox Pro Trading Platform
- The technical support is not up to the mark.
- Comes with Limited features if compared to others
- You need a stable connection and high-speed internet connectivity.
- It has paid Call and Trade facilities also they charge Rs 20 when placing an order through the phone.
3. FYERS One Trading Platform
It is one of the best trading platform in India for desktop users. It gives the comfort of investing from home in the stock market. It comes with some great features, which can be easily used by professionals and beginners for stock trading.
The software is well known for its speed and superb performance which can be easily worked up with its easy and valuable features.
Pros of FYERS One Trading Platform
- It comes with an advanced charting feature
- It has Stock screeners
- The platform offers free equity delivery trading.
- It has Advanced charting which comes with more than 65 technical indicators
- It offers an In-built Live Scanner & Trend Scanner
- The payments are accepted via UPI payments
- The best part about it is, it works on low bandwidth
Cons of FYERS One Trading Platform
- There is zero access to research reports and trading tips
- It relies on the 3rd party vendors like Omnesys API and TradingView for charting
4. Sharekhan Trade Tiger Trading Platform
This one is considered one of the leading and the best online trading platforms in India, Trade Tiger is listed as the best name in the stock market industry. This has a terminal-based trading software which means it needs to be downloaded and installed on a desktop or laptop. It allows the traders and investors to work in various segments like Equity, Commodity, Currency, and Derivatives.
Pros of Sharekhan Trade Tiger Trading Platform
- You can easily access the reports, tips, and endorsements from Sharekhan Research.
- The application is in association with 14 banks for easy online funds transfer to the trading account.
- You will receive the share market feeds in real-time which is based on NSE, BSE, MCX, etc.
- The company has useful features in calculators like Brokerage Calculator, Span Calculator, Premium calculator, etc.
- This comes with a One-click order placement option.
- It has been Pre-loaded with over 30 trading approaches
Cons of Sharekhan Trade Tiger Trading Platform
- There is no 3-in-1 account
- If you are a Mac Notebook user then there is no version for you
- Services in Mutual funds are not available
5. Angel Broking Speed Pro Trading Platform
This is another best online trading application in India. The list will be incomplete without adding Speed Pro by Angel Broking. The platform is known for offering users of single window trading experience along with insightful trade evaluation features. It comes with faster execution of orders and real-time monitoring which makes it different and a leading reason for being on the list of best. Also, the application is the best trading platform for beginners.
Pros of Angel Broking Speed Pro Trading Platform
- The Scrip addition feature supports various segments including F&O, Commodity, and Currency
- They provide the combination of the best five which helps in bids for buying and selling across BSE and NSE
- You can open Live Market in Excel which refreshes now and then.
- You will get Seamless access to insightful summaries and reports
- The application enables the customization of the interface.
Cons of Angel Broking Speed Pro Trading Platform
- The application is not available for Mac
- Bit of improvisation is needed in terms of software user interface
- You will need a PC that has an excellent configuration for the software to perform better
6. Trade Station Trading Platform
This is another best online share trading platform in India looked after by 5Paisa. The application is loaded with one of the best features which makes it a high-tech trading platform. Usually, the software is designed for highly active traders but this is beneficial for both beginner and expert traders and investors.
Pros of Trade Station Trading Platform
- Being a discount broker also provides easier access to the trading calls which is recommended to its customers.
- There are constant updates as it is associated with 5 Paisa. This brings new features every time and deals with all the bugs and the problem that comes in the previous version.
- The application works great even if the internet speed is not that high. So a basic internet connection will work to operate the application.
- There is an option for the demo too. You can try the application before using it.
- The investors are not only trading in the equity segment or stock market but also in mutual funds and insurance categories.
Cons of Trade Station Trading Platform
- It comes with Low internet bandwidth which can cause a delay in the opening of the charts.
- The Windows version is available only.
- The display of the application is better on the desktop or laptop and mobile it can cause a bit of an issue.
7. Trade Eye Trading Platform
Another well-known Android-based trading app that allows investors to trade across various segments through one app is Trade Eye by Wisdom Capital. It is one of the best mobile trading platforms in India. The app is registered with the BSE, NSE, MCX, MCX-SX, and NCDEX exchanges. It is considered one of the best trading software in India.
Pros of Trade Eye Trading Platform
- The application is quite simple and runs easily using mobile internet
- Built for Android users along with touch features
- Option to add multiple market watches
- It helps in Monitoring the positions in the trade book and order book
- You can easily get access to multiple charts and technical indicator tools
- Facility to place aftermarket order
- The platform provides Informative charting functionality for insightful technical stock analysis
- Fast, secure, and seamless fund transfer
Cons of Trade Eye Trading Platform
- No support for iOS users
- Basic interface
8. Trade Racer (Web-based Platform) Trading Platform
Trade Racer is counted among the best trading platform in India that allow investors to get LIVE streaming quotes and research calls. The application helps in boosting the integrated fund transfer system along with a multiple watch list feature. The platform is easier to use and has a value-driven user interface which is quite interesting to work on. The best part of this trading platform is that it awards its users an unmatched power to determine prevailing market opportunities while enjoying seamless trading in the best possible way.
Pros of Trade Racer (Web-based Platform) Trading Platform
- The platform provides an easy view of all trading scripts in a single window
- You can easily identify stocks making big gains or lows
- Symbol bar that features multiple functions
- Modernized look and feel
- Customizable grid layout
Cons of Trade Racer (Web-based Platform) Trading Platform
- Non-availability of commodity trading services
- Less frequent update of trading software
- Charges are a bit high
9. Trader Terminal (TT) Trading Platform
This is another example of the best mobile trading platform in India IIFL Trader Terminals is among the best trading software. It is popularly known for its intuitive interface and a lot of great features. The trading platform has shortcuts to it which can help you easily with the smart and quick functioning. If you are a beginner who wants to start with trading then this is the best Trading Platform for you.
Pros of Trader Terminal (TT) Trading Platform
- The call feature of IIFL provides intraday tips to place intraday orders
- They also allow the placement of AMOs (After Market orders) which get executed in 24 hours.
- You can also Access LIVE TV which includes ET Now
- Also, they provide you with the weekly report which comes under the name of “Weekly Wrap”.
- You can easily transfer the funds too with the top banks such as ICICI, HDFC, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, UTI, etc.
Cons of Trader Terminal (TT) Trading Platform
- The application is not available for IOS users.
- If you are someone who wants to trade in the F&O segment, a written application needs to be submitted along with income proofs
10. NSE Now Trading Platform
Compared to other trading applications, it is the platform that has been developed by corresponding stockbrokers. This is another best Trading Platform Named NOW (Neat on Web). The application is developed by the National Stock Exchange of India (NSE). It is one of the best trading platforms in India.
This application allows the investors to trade in various segments such as Equity, Derivatives, Currency, and others.
Pros of NSE Now Trading Platform
- It comes with customized alerts and notifications as defined by the users
- It has the market watch to chase stocks, monitor trends, sectors, and indices
- With over 15+ charts with over 80 technical indicators, the app helps in monitoring the stock market.
- You can easily transfer funds to several leading banks
- They provide you with Daily stock tips
Cons of NSE Now Trading Platform
- It is comparatively tough to understand
- There are some stock broker who apply usage charges for NSE NOW
- You need a PC with a great configuration for the application to perform well
FAQs About Best Trading Platform in India
Q-1. Currently which one is the best trading platform in India?
Answer- Zerdoha is currently the best online trading platform in India. It is operating the most numbers of active traders. They have introduced different features and options according to the use of the trader on board. Besides this, it has the lowest brokerage rate and different segments where they deal.
Q-2. Which of the stock broking firms is considered to be a full-time service stock broker?
Answer- Angel broking is the full-time stock broker who provides the best full services in stock broking. They have affordable brokerage on all the tradable services. Angel Broking also offers the best online trading platform in India, providing a smooth trading experience to its traders.
Q-3. What are the factors that play a major role in making a stock broker best in India?
Answer- there are many stock broking firms in India. They try to deliver the best trading experience to their clients. But there are only a few who can make their position on the list. The company provides low brokerages, an easy-to-use interface, and a varied platform presence are some of the very important reasons why a company stands out as the best trading platform in India.
Q-4. Which one is the best research, advisory, and stock tips facility provider in India?
Answer- when it comes to advisory research then IIFL is the name topping the list. They are considered one of the best tips and advisory facility providers. The fact has a stronghold as the company has provided accurate stock predictions in the past.