Upstox account opening charges are Rs 249 for a trading account and Rs 0 (Free) for Demat account. You have top pay Rs 300 AMC to open Demat account in Upstox.
Upstox is a web brand of RKSV Securities Private Limited. Incorporated in 2009, RKSV Securities may be a Mumbai based online stock brokerage company. Upstox is backed by notable investors like Ratan Tata, Kalaari Capital, and GVK Davix.
Upstox offers trading services in Equity, Currency, and Derivatives across NSE and BSE. It also offers Mutual Funds services to its customers. Upstox features a daily turnover of Rs 15,000 crores and over 1 lakh traders use its online platform and broking services.
Unique Features for Selecting UPSTOX.
- Offering a variety of monetary services for around 10 years. In business since 2009.
- Have over 1 lakh customers.
- Offer in-house build advanced trading software Upstox.
- Equity delivery trades are offered at freed from brokerage charges.
- Offer Rs 20/order low-cost brokerage plan for Intraday, F&O, and Currencies & Commodities.
- Backed by prominent investors.
- Higher leverage plans are available for extra Rs 10 brokerage.
- Member of SEBI, BSE, NSE, MCX, and CDSL.
Product Offered by Upstox
a. Online Trading
b. Equity Trading at BSE, NSE
c. Commodities Trading at MCX and NCDEX
d. Currency Trading at NSE
e. Depository Services (Demat Account)
f. Mutual Funds
Upstox Account Opening
- To trade equities, currency or the other asset class on NSE and BSE, you’d need a trading account, a demat account and a checking account linked with it. With Upstox, you’ll open a trading account and a demat account at one. Link it together with your existing checking account and you’re good to trade!After opening an account with Upstox, you’ll use their platforms like Upstox Pro Web and/or Upstox Pro Mobile to access NSE and BSE markets and trade equities, derivatives, and currencies etc. you’d even be ready to invest in mutual funds online.i) Upstox Online Open Account (Instant & Paperless Account)
ii) Upstox offers paperless (or online) account opening. the method is extremely simple and quick.
- Prerequisites for account opening
To open a paperless account with Upstox, you would like the subsequent information or scan documents:
1. Aadhar Number
- PAN Number
- Canceled Cheque (Scanned)
- Bank Statement (Scanned)
- Signature Copy (Sign on an empty paper and scan)
- Make sure that your Aadhar Number is linked together with your correct mobile number. the method of online account opening requires you Aadhar number validated using OTP.
Steps to Opening Paperless Upstox Account (Using Aadhar)
- Visit Upstox.com and attend account opening page.
- Create an account by entering your email ID, creating a password and mobile number.
- Enter your PAN card, Aadhar Card and verify with OTP sent on your mobile.
- Pay the specified fees for opening the account through the integrated payment gateway. The fees are supported the sort of instruments like Equities, Derivatives, and Commodities etc., you would like to trade.
- Upload the documents mentioned above and choose the pricing plan.
- Review and ensure the appliance .
- Submit the appliance .
- In a jiffy , you’ll receive an email with 2 attachments- a Demat form and a PoA (Power of Attorney) form.
- You will receive the User ID and password required to check in to your Upstox account with 24 hours of the activation of the account.
Steps to Opening Upstox Account (Without Aadhar)
In case you do not have an Aadhar Card then also you’ll open an Upstox trading account. Here’s the way to open a non-paperless account with Upstox:
1. Download and print the account opening form.
2. Sign in the least of the places marked X. Your signature should be same as within the ID proofs you’ll submit with the shape .
3. Affix a recent passport size photo within the specified place within the form and sign across it.
4. The first page of the shape provides information on fees to be purchased account opening.
5. Write a cheque for the specified fee.
6. Attach all the specified documents to the shape and courier it to the corporate address provided within the website. a corporation representative will contact you to require the method forward.
- Upstox Account Opening Status
Upstox’s paperless account opening process is instant and you’ll immediately know the status of your account opening.If you’ve got submitted signed paper forms you’ll call or send an email to their customer support team to understand the Upstox account opening status. the e-mail and call centre numbers are available on the Upstox website.
- Upstox Account Opening Form (PDF)
Upstox account opening PDF forms are available on the upstox website. you’ll download the shape , print it, fill altogether the small print , paste a recent passport size photo, attach all the specified document with a cheque for fees and send it to its office address.
- Upstox Account Closure Procedure
If you’re not using the Upstox account then it’s advisable to shut it to avoid paying any fees charged by the corporate for maintaining the account. you’ll close the account anytime you would like to through an easy process. Here are the steps to shut an Upstox account-1. Download the account closing form, available on its website and print it.
- Fill within the form.
- Attached unused Demat Slips (if any).
- Sign and send it to the corporate address.
- Upstox Account Opening Status
Your account won’t be closed till all of your dues are cleared.
It is also important to follow-up with Upstox to form sure the account is closed. you’ll call or send an email to their support team to understand the status of your account closure application. don’t assume that when you sent the appliance , the account is now closed.